Sunday, August 12, 2012

Humble Beginnings

Hello.

I'm Hannah.

If you're reading this, then you must have stumbled across my blog.

Lucky you. :)

After some careful thinking, I've decided to document my life with a simple blog. I'll try my very hardest to keep up with updates and things, but you should know that my life can be hectic. Most of my posts will include writing, photography, and recipes.

I suppose you'll want to know a few things about me.

I'm a high-school student, with decent grades and hopes to become a freelance writer. I like cooking, especially baking. I play the violin, though I'm not very good. Music is my life, so look forward to many posts about my favorite bands and artists. Writing means everything to me.

I'm new to blogging, so bear with me. I'll get the hang of it eventually, I'm sure.

Welcome aboard, and happy reading. From this point further, I am not just Hannah, the quiet girl with the brown notebook. I am Hannah, internet blogger.



2 comments: