Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kool-Aid and Screaming

So yesterday my brother and sister had a "Kool-Aid" fight. Mind you, they are both in middle school, seventh and eighth grade. This morning I was cleaning my room, and I found Kool-Aid dust EVERYWHERE. And I mean EVERYWHERE.

If any of you have had experiences with Kool-Aid, you'll know that it stains. Badly. And guess where my brother and sister decided to have a Kool-Aid fight?

That's right.

On. The. Freaking. Folded. Clothes. Pile.

More specifically, MY folded clothes pile. So a few of my favorite shirts are completely ruined, and the carpet in my bedroom is sticky and gross.

It's not like I can tell on them either, because my parents honestly wouldn't give a damn.

UGH.

Now my sister is screaming "PHONE" at the top of her lungs because she lost her cell and she thinks that by calling it, it will run up to her like some kind of dog. Yeah, I have a headache.

It's going to be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment