Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ick, Sweat.

So I just went on a little thirty minute walk around the neighborhood. It was really nice, and I listened to some music on my iPod and pet some dogs and all that. I even met an adorable little girl.

Girl: *rides up to me on her bike* "Hi."
Me: "Hello."
Girl: "How old are you?"
Me: "Old."
Girl: *laughs* "You look..seventeen...are you seventeen?"
Me: O_o "No. I'm not that old."

Gosh, do I really look like I'm seventeen? I've been mistaken for being older than my actual age sooo often. It's annoying, because I don't want to look older. (Contrary to many of my friends, who dress like they're twenty.) I want to make the best of each year, without skipping any. It's time to pull out the Princess shirts and sparkly skirts.

Anyway, upon getting home, I realized how hot it actually was. I feel gross. Where's the rain? Where's the cold? I want winter!

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment