Thursday, August 16, 2012

Guys, I'm going to be arrested for murder...

Never in my life have I wanted to kill two people so much. Seriously. I would describe all the horrific, terrible, morbid things I want to do, but...I don't want to scare some of you off.

Yes, I'm talking about my brother and sister. The way they act and the way they get away with everything just makes me want to scream.

But I'm mature. I'm a big girl. I'm not going to do anything stupid.

Even if I really, really want to.

Yeah, I'm in a MOOD. Basically, I'm going through this weird phase where I'm wondering what in the world I'm going with my life and yada yada yada...

Oh look. My brother and sister have started a burping contest.

IN MY ROOM.

Ugh, that's it for now. Don't know when the next post will be, so don't go expecting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment