Sunday, December 30, 2012

Whoa, there's a blog here....

Oh my. It seems like I've completely forgotten about this blog I have here. Hm. Well, I suppose I'll just post whenever I have time/drive/an interesting little quip.

My grandmother is in town and staying with us, so lately my life has consisted of keeping her occupied. I've been crazy busy with school, and since break started, I've mostly slept.

Hm.

Yeah, my life isn't very interesting.

Oh yeah, my prompt project is almost done!

Crazy, huh?

I think I'm going to do another project, just to keep me writing everyday. It's awesome to have something to work on, something to strive for.

I'm feelin' good, man.

*long, wise old sigh*

I'm from Oregon, if you didn't know. We practically survive on coffee and philosophical musing. It's pretty cold, as of now. I'm sitting on my couch wearing a giant fluffy coat and a knit hat. But you know what? I'd never want to leave Oregon. Sure, we might have rain and the bitter cold and high property tax, but I love it here.

It's home.

Alrighty, better get back to working on prompts and my manuscript and ignoring the fact that I've got winter break homework to do.

Tootles, lovelies.

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment