Monday, October 29, 2012

October Music Obsession

How's it going, everyone?
Are you ready for another music obsession post?
No?
Well too damn bad!!

This month, I have a different sort of music obsession. Instead of a particular band, I've been listening to a song obsessively this month.

And that song is.... *drumroll*

"Falling In Love In A Coffee Shop" by Landon Pigg.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuTDtkd5ByBLK2sfxBqlRjnNpxdRNBxQy7gHRS5WBhzXZkEN2CtA

Now, I admit. I have a bit of a soft spot for love songs. Especially the calm ones, when it's just voice and guitar. I swear, guitar is the sexiest instrument ever. Boys, if you ever want to get a girl, learn how to play guitar. If you don't get a girlfriend within two weeks, I will personally drive over and--

Wow.

Okay. Moving on.

Here are the lyrics.

"I think that possibly, 
Maybe I'm fallin' for you.
Yes there's a chance that I've fallin quite hard over you.

I've seen the paths that  your eyes wander down,
I want to come too.

I think that possibly,
Maybe I'm fallin' for you.

No one understands me quite like you do.
Though all the shadowy corners of me.

I never knew just what it was about this old coffee shop that I love so much.
All of the while I never knew.

I think that possibly,
Maybe I'm fallin' for you.
Yes there's a chance that I've fallin' quite hard over you.

I've seen the waters that make your eyes shine,
Now I'm shinin' too."

It's one of my favorites, definitely. See ya'll next month with more of my music favorites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment